Home |iOS 12 |iOS 11 |iOS 10 |iOS 9 |iOS 8 |macOS |Dl

What is the best Jailbreak iOS 10 price?

Apple seeds new iOS 10. Famous jailbreak developer iH8sn0w demonstrated their jailbreak iOS 10. Today we want to tell you our things about Jailbreak iOS 10 pricing strategy. We know that jailbreak is hobby, not a job... but it's not simple hobby. Jb creators like Pangu devote a lot of time to create their Pangu utility for jailbreak.
iOS 10 has new features, security level (and bugs). It's mean that Pangu needs more time to create new Jailbreak iOS 10. Please Vote:

What is the best Jailbreak iOS 10 price?
Jailbreak iOS 10 to be or not to be. I like it. Stability of work. I would not say that the problem depends on Jailbreak. It depends more on the set of version of Pangu, but your iPhone or iPad running on first jailbreak iOS 10 Pangu version will be boot much slower. And it is very important for many people. I myself have personally experienced that after the iPhone went to restart the "eternal respring". And it had to be restored from backup. And if it happened on a trip? That is the main question for me. I always install only official and final jailbreak version, not first version. It's mean that after official Pangu 10 release date, I always wait impressions from my demo iPhones / iPads  and after that I install jailbreak on my main iPhone or iPads.

Don't forget that if you have jailbroken iOS 9.x device, you can't update to iOS 10. You can do it, but you lose jailbreak.... If it's not problem, you can install iOS 10 without developer account or via iOS 10 Download Links.

Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

At June 21, 2016 at 4:10 AM ,

If it means that I get a jailbreak, fuck I'll pay up to and including $10.00
If it's free though I'll take up that offer.

At June 21, 2016 at 4:29 AM ,

I'll pay as high as $25 if it means I get an untethered jailbreak. But 99% is voting free so I'll take that too.

At June 21, 2016 at 7:48 AM ,

99% For free? Come on...I would pay for a jailbreak, it's a lot of know how and spending a lot of time to do a jailbreak.
It's just about 3 coffee in a rest station.

At June 21, 2016 at 8:57 AM ,

If I pay for something, I will want constants updates and tech support, so if Jailbreak developer could deliver, i think a fair price will be $10

At June 21, 2016 at 12:52 PM ,

I have read something a time ago. "Jailbreak is free and will stay free". I am holding to this. Although, the Jailbreak-Creators receive donations as "payment" for their work. And i will keep donating for every jailbreak. And everyone should..

At June 21, 2016 at 3:18 PM ,

yes. Sometimes it's 2 cups.

At June 21, 2016 at 3:18 PM ,

Jailbreak iOS 10 or 3 coffee cups. :)

At June 24, 2016 at 3:45 AM ,

I'll pay

At June 24, 2016 at 5:33 AM ,

i pay $25 + tip ha ba

At June 24, 2016 at 7:26 AM ,

Like the way you think, I think jailbreak is priceless, worth much more rhan10$, but let's keep it as a personal preference and each will donate some according to his ability

At June 24, 2016 at 7:30 AM ,

Priceless = too expensive and important :)) just to avoid anyone thinking it should be without a price, and I think it still should be afforded by everybody thus like the idea of donation, each to his preference

At June 24, 2016 at 12:26 PM ,

10,- easlily even higher if it works flawlessly (25,-) and if it comes out, i will 100% donate if they put a button somewhere. i spend lot more money on games that sucked so bad, but i use my phone so much, and buy cydia tweaks if they are worth it (please enable some kind of tryout period in rhe future because to many tweaks might interfere with each other and demos could save some money. even if it's a "hobby" or not noone should expect getting a jb 4 free! do the coding yourself you stingy prick! hours of work and a big crowd of iphone users begging half a year to get such a great tool for free. fuckin bums should work without getting paycheck at the end of the month -.- i hate these people! 25,- is like 3 1/2 cups of coffee over here.... compared to years of daily usage? nobrainer!!!

At June 26, 2016 at 3:16 AM ,

if everyone that downloaded a jailbreak for their device payed just $1 which is nothing, the developers would be receiving a vast amount of money. I think jailbreaks should always be free, but if I pay a dollar to receive more constant jailbreaks and better quality tools then I think it's a great idea.

At July 12, 2016 at 4:07 AM ,

If its paid there might be no ads so 5-20$ i would pay. So maybe release a free advertising version and a 5-20$ version withought ads.

At July 12, 2016 at 5:01 AM ,

If its an assurance that I could jailbreak my device for the entirety of iOS 10 versions, I am willing to pay more than $10 otherwise I am taking risks so should be free - Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.

At July 12, 2016 at 5:08 AM ,

The best price is $0, but I'd still be willing to pay for it.
Jailbreak has always been free and people have always been discouraged to buy it. If developers feel that they need to charge money for the jailbreak, I guess that's just how it is. No one is forced to jailbreak.

At July 12, 2016 at 4:06 PM ,

I bet you the 95000 plus voters are the ones that complain it takes too long lol

At July 13, 2016 at 6:52 AM ,

Should be free, as usual, and let the pepilepsy donate up to their abilities. Everyone can't pay, for example from cuba, an embargoed country, many people will be left alone without jailbreak

At July 13, 2016 at 6:52 AM ,

At July 17, 2016 at 4:43 PM ,

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

At August 4, 2016 at 8:29 AM ,

Problem with charging is that people presume it's a fake or a scam. Just add a donate button upon downloading. People are more generous than one might think. At least here in he USA.