2) Download the latest Yalu jailbreak IPA from here and Cydia Impactor from here and save them to a folder on your computer.
3) Right click the Impactor zip and extract the archive.
4) Launch Impactor from the extracted folder. DO NOT Run as Administrator.
Click Run if asked to confirm.
5) Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and making sure to select Trust if prompted.
Drag and drop the mach_portal+yalu IPA downloaded earlier into the Cydia Impactor app.
7) Cydia Impactor will sign the IPA and install the new Yalu jailbreak app (mach_portal) on your device.
8) Once the app has successfully downloaded to your device you must trust the developer profile created under your email address.
Tap Settings, then General, then Device Management.
Select your email from the Device Management menu
Tap Trust (your email)
Click the Trust button from the popup that appears
Return to the Home screen and launch the Yalu (mach_portal) app.
!!! You'll see a white screen displayed for about 15-20 seconds. <<<<<
Your iPhone will now reboot and you'll have Cydia on your SpringBoard! Congratulations, you're jailbroken!
After each restart you will need to relaunch yalu (mach_portal) as this is a semi-tethered jailbreak. After relaunching yalu (mach_portal), you'll be able to launch Cydia and enjoy your jailbreak.
Done. It's not stable jailbreak, but it's only one way to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 - iOS 10.
Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 semi-tethered like Pangu Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.3.3. Currently Yalu Jailbreak supported by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 to iOS 10.1 and iOS 10.1.1, iPhone 6s / 6s Plus and iPad Pro on any version 10.x (up to iOS 10.2).