Jailbreak iOS 10.2 Download Yalu has been released. Today we can see this simple guide how to iOS 10.2 Jailbreak via Yalu + Cydia Impactor. It's only one way to jailbreak iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Pro. The good news is that if your device is supported by a new version of the Yalu, the transition to jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 will be hassle-free. Tweaks are available for this version, and will run in the iOS 10.2, thanks to native support MobileSubstrate.
Owners of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is to stay on iOS 10.1.1, since this is the only version that is compatible with Yalu exploit these devices.
iOS 10.2 Jailbreak supported devices list.
1) Make sure to backup your device using iCloud or iTunes. Only continue if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.2.
2) Download the latest Yalu jailbreak IPA from here and Cydia Impactor from here and save them to a folder on your computer.
3) Right click the Impactor zip and extract the archive.
4) Launch Impactor from the extracted folder. DO NOT Run as Administrator.
Click Run if asked to confirm.
5) Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and making sure to select Trust if prompted.
Drag and drop the mach_portal+yalu IPA downloaded earlier into the Cydia Impactor app.
7) Cydia Impactor will sign the IPA and install the new Yalu jailbreak app (mach_portal) on your device.
8) Once the app has successfully downloaded to your device you must trust the developer profile created under your email address.
Tap Settings, then General, then Device Management.
Select your email from the Device Management menu
Tap Trust (your email)
Click the Trust button from the popup that appears
Return to the Home screen and launch the Yalu (mach_portal) app.
!!! You'll see a white screen displayed for about 15-20 seconds. <<<<<
Your iPhone will now reboot and you'll have Cydia on your SpringBoard! Congratulations, you're jailbroken!
After each restart you will need to relaunch yalu (mach_portal) as this is a semi-tethered jailbreak. After relaunching yalu (mach_portal), you'll be able to launch Cydia and enjoy your jailbreak.
Done. It's beta jailbreak, but it's only one way to jailbreak iOS 10.2. This Jailbreak iOS 10.2 is semi-tethered.