How To Jailbreak iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.1
How To Jailbreak iOS 11, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.2. Updated. How To Jailbreak iPhone X running on iOS 11. LiberiOS is cool iOS 11.1 Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 oftware version. This tool can also jailbreak new iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. It's very cool news.
It is the first official jailbreak for all the new iPhone models released late 2017. In this guide, we are going to share step-by-step instructions to jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 – iOS 11 on any compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPhone Touch model using LiberiOS jailbreak.
Step 1: Download LiberiOS Jailbreak and Cydia Impactor
1. Download the latest version of LiberiOS jailbreak from here: LiberiOS Download. You also need to download Cydia Impactor which is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux from here.
Note: Avoid downloading LiberiOS jailbreak from unofficial source or any mirror site, as they might include malware.
Step 2: Installing LiberiOS IPA
Now that you have both the LiberiOS IPA and the Cydia Compactor, here is how to install the jailbreak IPA:
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the cable to your computer.
2. Open Cydia Compactor on your computer, and it will detect the connected iPhone, iPad, or the iPod Touch
3. Drag-and-drop- the LiberiOS jailbreak IPA file onto the Cydia Impactor interface/window.
4. Enter the Apple ID and password of your Apple Develop account when it asks for. Now, wait for the Cydia Impactor to sideload the signed app on your iOS device.
Step 3: Trusting Developer Profile
Once the Cydia Impactor has successfully sideloaded the LiberiOS jailbreak, it’s time to trust the developer profile installed:
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap on General.
3. Tap of Profile(s) & Device Management.
Note: in some iOS version it may just be: General > Device Management.
4. Tap the profile associated with LiberiOS jailbreak app.
5. Tap on Trust and confirm it.
Step 3: Execute the Jailbreak process
1. You should now have the LiberiOS jailbreak app on your Home screen Tap on it to launch it.
2. Tap Do it button to begin the jailbreak process.
3. Wait for some time and you should see a message reading “It worked,” indicating that the LiberiOS has successfully jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch running iOS 11.1.2 – iOS 11.
Don't forget that all iOS 11.1 Jailbreak Download links you can download for free from our special page.