- Step 0: Turn off iCloud automatic backup (How)
- Step 1: Open this page in the browser on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. (link to download). Find iOS 13 beta profile and click on link
- Step 2: Click "Allow"
- Step 3: Click "Install. If you have a PIN restriction valid on your phone, you will be asked to enter it.
- Step 4: Restart the device + Wait.
- Step 5: After that General> Software Update, and wait for the update.
- Step 6: Click "Download and install the iOS 13 beta".
- Step 7: Confirm the installation of OS 13 beta.
- Step 8: Done.
P.S. If you decide to use the iTunes method, you must install the latest version of iTunes. Then connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and select your iOS device. In the “Summary” section, select “Check for update then“ Download and update. Wait until the update procedure is complete. Do not disconnect the iPhone until the iOS update is complete.
Read more about iOS 13 supported devices
Sometimes, instead of upgrading to iOS 13, you are stuck with an unsuccessful update or with an old version and a damaged backup. Even if the update goes wrong, we recommend trying again. If during the installation you have errors, we strongly recommend that you read this post.
It's simple guide how to install iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad. Now you can use new iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad.