How To Uninstall iOS 13 Beta + Return to iOS 12.3
If you have backup device that has iOS 13 beta, the backup won’t work with earlier versions of iOS 12.3. For example, if you go back to iOS 12.3 from iOS 13 beta 1, complete backup you made while using iOS 13 beta won’t restore on iOS 12.3. Instead, restore from a backup that you made before you installed iOS 13 beta.
If you are going to uninstall iOS 13 beta, you must remember that you will not be able to use the features that were installed. Usually, the new iOS 13 beta has many new features, but until Apple releases the final version, many new features work with errors. But if you remove the new iOS 13 beta and install the latest stable iOS 12.3 version, your iPhone will work fine on it.
Downgrading your iOS version may result in data loss or unavailability, so be careful. Ok. Let's go.
How To Uninstall iOS 13 Beta:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to Mac or Windows PC
- Step 2: Make sure, that you have last version of iTiunes
- Step 3: Connect your device to your computer
- Step 4: Put your device in recovery mode
- Step 4: Click the "Restore" option when it appears. This erases your device and installs the current nonbeta version of iOS 12.3.
After that, you can set up your device from your archived backup, which should be from an version of iOS 12.3.
Downgrading is possible as long as Apple continues to sign the firmware on which you want to install an earlier version. Apple typically stops signing earlier versions of iOS about a week or two after a new release.