How To Install iOS 13 Without Developer Account On Windows:
- You need to iOS 13 download the firmware for your device;
- After that, download iDeviceRestore (link here);
- Write "cmd" in the Windows search, transfer the downloaded file to the folder with the firmware;
- Then enter the command "cd C:/iOS13/" , (where iOS13 is the name of the folder with the firmware);
- It remains to enter another command - idevicerestore.exe -d NAME_FIRMWARE.ipsw (example: iPhone103iPhone106_13.0_17A5492t_Restore.ipsw.
Attention: the performance of this method is questionable, because it all depends on the version of Windows that is installed on your computer. In some cases, everything runs smoothly, in others - you have to restore from backup back to iOS 12.
All actions you do at your own risk. Therefore, if you are not confident in your abilities, it is better not to try. We strongly recommend waiting for the release of the public beta in July and install it using a profile.