Apple iOS 13 Review. All New features and changes.
It's our simple iOS 13 review for all who want to install new iOS 13 on iPhone, iPad:
Speed and optimization
- Unlock Face ID has become 30% faster.
- Downloading apps has become twice as fast.
- App updates weigh 60% less.
- Applications run twice as fast.
- It is activated through the control Point.
- Dims the interface throughout the system.
- Supported by all standard applications.
- Third-party applications will need to be updated.
- New effect for portrait shots.
- You can adjust the light intensity.
- New photo editing tools.
- New filter.
- Now you can rotate the video.
- A new way to view your photos.
- The application is redesigned from scratch.
- Feature Look Around is the Google Street View for Apple Maps.
- Appeared section with your favorites.
- Conveniently share coordinates.
- Developers can use Apple authorization without tracking over the network.
- Decide for yourself who sees your name and photo in Messages.
- Stickers from your own Memoji.
- Stickers will appear directly on the keyboard with Emoji.
- On all devices with A9 processor and newer, you can edit Memoji.
- The Music app has a karaoke mode.
- Keyboard now supports swipe.
- When viewing messages through notifications, you can scroll through the entire dialog.
- You can easily change the font size on websites.
- Zoom can be configured on each site separately.
- Different fonts are supported.
- New home screen with notes.
- Support for shared folders.
- New app design.
- Support QuickType.
- Smart lists.
- Siri will be able to read new messages as soon as they arrive.
- Standard Messages and messages from third-party messengers are supported.
- You can share movies and music with your friends.
- The biggest update of CarPlay.
- More content is now displayed on the screen.
- New Calendar app.
- New Music app design.
- Siri in CarPlay works with Pandora, Waze and other third-party apps.
- HomeKit Secure Video analyzes the video on the device rather than sending it to cloud storage for processing.
- Videos from surveillance cameras will be uploaded to iCloud, where no one will see them except you.
- ICloud will store up to 10 days of footage.
- These video files do not occupy the memory of the main iCloud storage.
- Netatmo, Logitech and Eufy first supported cameras.
- HomeKit will automatically protect your routers.
If you have iOS 13 supported device, you can it for free via official iOS 13 download links. All links you can find here. Don't forget read more about iOS 13 jailbreak.