A few hours after the launch of the developer version of iOS 13.2 beta 3, Apple released a iOS 13.2 public files. It can already be installed over the air by owners of all compatible iPhone models registered in the early access program. For iPad owners released a test version of iPadOS with the appropriate build number, the installation of which is made exactly on the same principle and requires an active beta profile, downloaded from the official website of Apple.
How to install iOS 13.2 beta 3:
- Go to the early access program website;
- Sign in with your Apple ID account;
- In the list, select the device you want to register;
- Download the iOS 13 Beta profile to your device;
- Perform a backup to be able to roll back;
- Go to "Settings" — "Profile loaded" and install the beta profile;
- Open the SOFTWARE Update section and search for an update;
- Install iOS 13.2 beta 3 / iPadOS 13.2 beta 3.
Given that while testing iOS 13.2 is at an early stage, we would recommend delaying the installation. Despite the fact that Apple releases new versions quite actively, they still do not differ in the stability of release builds.