Checkra1n Download Links for iOS 13.3, 13.2.2 - 12.3:
● checkra1n 0.9.5 beta
- Requires iTunes latest version to update on iOS 13
- The important point is to update via iTunes, not over the air.
- If the device is not activated, requires Apple ID -> Jailbreak is not possible.
- Owners of locked devices should refrain from upgrading to 13.x.x
- Do not run iTunes during the Jailbreak process!
- In order to avoid problems with the device, it is recommended to Jailbreak on "clean" IOS 13 firmware.x.x
Which version of iOS is vulnerable?
The fact is that the vulnerability found is hardware and does not depend on the iOS version. The vulnerable code is located in the part of the" hardware " of the device that is written once during production. Therefore it is impossible to close this vulnerability programmatically.