Can I install a new iOS 13.5 on my iPhone and what will happen to it? Will the jailbreak be lost and will I be able to jailbreak on the new iOS 13.5?
How To Jailbreak iOS 13.5 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- 1. Download the AltServer app to your computer (link), launch it, and connect your iPhone to your computer using a cable.
- 2. After that, click on the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and click on the name of your iPhone. The system will ask for your Apple ID username and password, and you will need to enter them.
- 3. After the AltStore app icon appears on the iPhone's home screen, launch the Safari browser on your smartphone and go to this post and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility. All these operations are performed without disconnecting the iPhone from the PC.
- 4. After downloading the Unc0ver utility to your smartphone, launch it. The system will suggest where to open the utility, you need to select AltStore. Then the jailbreak utility installation process will start. You may need to enter your Apple ID username and password again to get a certificate signature.
- 5. Launch Unc0ver on the iPhone, click the Jailbreak button and wait for the hack to be performed. The device will make an election of choice! in the course of this process, and on the home screen icon Cydia.
- 6. Done.
Allows you to restart the device without losing the ability to use it, but after restarting the device, all jailbreak functions are lost. The only way to hack a number of more modern versions of iOS.
At the moment, you can jailbreak on an iOS 13.5 version that uses a vulnerability that cannot be fixed programmatically. This means that the new iOS 13.5 may also be jailbroken.
- Don't forget read more about Jailbreak iOS 13.4 now....
In the old days, many advanced users were looking forward to jailbreaking to expand the capabilities of their iPhones and iPads. Back then, hacking was just vital, because many important features were simply not available in iOS.
Today, interest in this area has almost disappeared — as the mobile operating system from Apple "overgrown" with many useful options. However, if you are still a fan of jailbreaking, then we have some good news.
If you plan to jailbreak iOS 13.5, you can safely install this iOS and after the release of the final version, you will be able to perform a jailbreak. If you want to jailbreak iOS 13.5, you can install new iOS 13.5 final version and make jailbreak via this complete guide. Don't forget that we wait iOS 13.5 final in June...