How To Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- 1. Download the AltServer app to your computer (link), launch it, and connect your iPhone to your computer using a cable.
- 2. After that, click on the AltServer icon in the menu, select Install AltStar and click on the name of your iPhone. The system will ask for your Apple ID username and password, and you will need to enter them.
- 3. After the AltStore app icon appears on the iPhone's home screen, launch the Safari browser on your smartphone and go to this post and click on "Unc0ver 4.3.1 for iOS 13.4" and download the latest version of the Unc0ver utility. All these operations are performed without disconnecting the iPhone from the PC.
- 4. After downloading the Unc0ver utility to your smartphone, launch it. The system will suggest where to open the utility, you need to select AltStore. Then the jailbreak utility installation process will start. You may need to enter your Apple ID username and password again to get a certificate signature.
- 5. Launch Unc0ver on the iPhone, click the Jailbreak button and wait for the hack to be performed. The device will make an election of choice! in the course of this process, and on the home screen icon Cydia.
- 6. Done.
If an error occurs during jailbreak, restart the phone, reopen the Unc0ver app, and click Jailbreak again.
Unc0ver 4.0 allows you to hack an iPhone much faster than the Checkra1n utility. Unc0ver uses AltServer, which is available on computers running Windows and macOS.
It should only be noted that it only works with a PC, and it must be performed again after each restart of the smartphone. This is due to the security mechanisms of iOS, which is why the practical use of the new jailbreak is largely limited.
After its popularity earlier, jailbreaks for iOS devices have become less interesting to users. They are apparently experiencing a new upswing. And this is not due to downloading free apps. Now the main motivation for creating jailbreaks is to have more control over the device. Don't forget that Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 tool is for free.