Today, Apple released iOS 13.6 and iPad OS 13.6 for public and developers version for all who want to install new update. The update now applies to registered devices. Including all compatible iPhones and iPads that are registered devices of the developer.
We can say with confidence that iOS 13.6 will be the last update released before June 22. As you know, Apple’s WWDC 2020 presentation with the announcement of the new iOS 14 will be held soon.
As you already know, installing a new beta version of iOS or iPad OS on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is common for developers. Just go to Settings> General> software Update. Then click “Download and install” at the bottom of this page.
If you want, you can also install the iOS 13.6 Beta 2 to Developers update via iTunes by connecting your iOS device to your computer. No matter which method you choose, just make a backup of your device before installing the update.
The public beta version of iOS 13.6 and the public beta version of iPad OS 13.6 are now available for iPhone and iPad. If you are registered in a public beta program, your device should receive a new update.
- The build number for iOS 13.6 beta 3 is 17G5045c.
- The official change list shows that the second beta version of iOS 13.6 and iPad OS 13.6 focuses only on bug fixes. However, the update has just been released, and new features may still appear.
- The update size on our iPhone is less than 340 MB.
- The Health App gets a new section called “Symptoms” in the iOS Beta 13.6
- iOS 13.6 Beta 2 adds a toggle button to disable automatic iOS download updates.
Apple iOS 13.6 is expected to introduce Apple News+ Audio, which adds audio versions of news to the app for subscribing to Apple news. Meanwhile, iPad OS 13.6 has added keyboard shortcuts for iPad users who don’t want to fork out for a Magic Keyboard.