Apple released iOS 10 Beta 2 for all who have iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 10 beta 1. If you want to install iOS 10 without Developer account, you can see this simple tutorial. Don't forget that before installing you must read iOS 10 supported devices list.
If you have jailbroken iOS 9.1, you must stay on iOS 9.1!!!
What’s new in iOS 10 beta 2? Separate list of changes below, you will see in iOS interface 10 beta 2 following changes:
- A modified icon for HomeKit in Control Center.If you want to downgrade iOS 10 beta 2 to iOS 9.3.x, you can do it now.
- Missed section, the Notifications Center is now called recently Overview.
- Today section of the Notifications Center can also be accessed from the main application.
- Control Center has new icons for Apple TV and AirPlay.
- Home icon in iOS application 10 was changed in the Settings application, configuration.
- Section Downloaded Music, Music discharged and now enumeste Downloads, Downloads.
- Maps application, Maps, now show an option to display the location where we parked the car, and an explanation for the function.
- The application Messages, Messages, allows downloading of image quality reduced.
- Music application, Music, has the option to play randomly posters tracks.
- 10 iOS displays a notification when LockScreen only unlock it.
- App Store application works in Split View mode on the iPad Pro.
- Interactive notifications work differently on terminals without 3D Touch.
- Siri accessing applications from the main screen displays a new animation.
- Apple News application can be deleted.
- Virtual keyboard sounds for key presses have been changed to the previous iOS Release 10 beta1.