IOS 7 Download Guide for iPhone 5. Confirmed. Worked like a charm!! I am now running IOS7 Beta with all my apps and files. Follow the instructions as stated above. I have a Iphone 5 a1428 GSM running 6.1.2 with Jailbreak. If anyone is wondering: Yes! you will lose your jailbreak after installing iOS 7.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you do a full backup in Itunes(File > Devices > Backup) and transfer all your purchased apps, music, books, etc to Itunes (File > Device > Transfer Purchases from " ")before you start.
FOR IPHONE 5:
1. Download IOS 6.1.4 from Itunes's server. If you already have 6.1.4 you do not need to do this.
2. Download IOS7 from the link provided: iOS 7 Download Links
3. For Windows users: Download a software called TRANSMAC (Google it!) extract the .ipsw IOS7 firmware file from the .dmg file you just downloaded. MAC users should be able to open the .dmg file and find the .ispw restore file right away. MAC users go to step 4a.
4. Windows users: Open Transmac, select File > Open Disk Image and look for the dmg file downloaded on your computer.
4a. Once the disk is mounted, click on the HSF+ Volume folder under the disk and look for Filename: iPhone5,1_7.0_11A4372q_Restore. Drag/Copy the file to your desktop or any place of you choice.
5. RESTORE to IOS 6.1.4 with Itunes. If you are in any other firmware when restoring, Itunes will ask you if you want to RESTORE AND UPDATE, select that option.
6. Once the phone reboots in IOS 6.1.4 install as new Idevice. DO NOT Restore from backup.
7. When the phone is fully running as a new idevice using ios 6.1.4 press SHIFT + UPDATE (Windows users) or COMAND + UPDATE (Mac Users)and locate your IOS7 build on your computer.
8. IOS7 will be installed. Once fully loaded you can RESTORE FROM BACKUP. Congratulations you are now running IOS7 and soon will have all your personal configurations and apps.
If you do not like IOS7 or are having issues, you can always SHIT + Restore your phone back using your IOS 6.1.4 and restore your latest backup.
You will need to know though where the file is located in Itunes if you downloaded straight form Itunes.
On Windows XP :
Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
On Windows Vista/Windows 7 and 8:
Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
~/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates
No jailbreak is available with this firmware yet! :(
Hope this help to anyone else having issues.